Our plans for the phased reopening of school.
Hall Orchard CE Primary has remained open during the period of ‘lockdown’ to vulnerable pupils and the children of Key Workers. We are pleased to report that this has been successful with no cases of the virus for pupils or staff attending.
We have been carrying out risk assessments and developing Safer Systems of Working within the guidance laid down by the Government. Central to our planning has been to ensure that safety comes first.
To achieve this, we have set plans on the following basis:
- We encourage appropriate social distancing at all times, where possible.
- Avoiding contact with anyone with symptoms.
- Frequent hand cleaning and good respiratory hygiene practices.
- Regular cleaning of settings.
- Minimising contact and mixing.
- Minimising resources being used.
- Staggered start and finish times.
For information about school opening for the Autumn term in August 2020, please see the attached files below.