We believe that our school is an inspiring place which energises learning.
Hall Orchard CE Primary School offers an exciting variety of educational experiences for our children. The curriculum is all embracing covering every aspect of a pupil’s development and spreading far outside the classroom.
Our curriculum aims to:
- Fulfill all the requirements of the National Curriculum and the Locally Agreed Syllabus for Religious Education and we follow the International Primary Curriculum.
- Enable all children to learn and develop their skills to the best of their ability and acquire a solid basis for lifelong learning.
- Enable children to have confidence and high self esteem.
- Teach children the basic skills of literacy, mathematics and information technology
- Enable children to be creative and develop their own thinking.
- Help children understand their own cultural heritage.
- Teach children to have an awareness of their own spiritual development and to understand right from wrong.
Our pupils learn to read and write effectively and quickly using the Read Write Inc. Phonics programme.
If you would like more information about the curriculum we follow, please feel free to contact us.