Parents, Teachers & Friends Association 2022
We now have a PTFA at Hall Orchard. Our brand-new committee was voted in at our first Annual General Meeting (AGM) held at school on Tuesday 1st November.
We have a Committee of 11 members, comprising the following:
- Chair: Vicky Meadows
- Vice-Chair: Hayley Hodgson
- Treasurer: Claire Delaney
- Secretary: Kate Moffet-Ranson
- Ordinary Committee members: Gemma Gent, Catherine Dyer, Hannah Hackett, Alice Horrocks, Nikki Phillips, Eleanor Coneron
The core purpose of the PTFA is to advance the education of pupils in the school in particular by:
- Developing effective relationships between the staff, parents and others associated with the school;
- Engaging in activities or providing facilities or equipment which support the school and advance the education of the pupils.
The PTFA will seek to achieve this by raising funds through cake sales, fundraisers, fetes and fairs as well as by providing and supporting fun things like school discos, theatre trips and extracurricular activities for the children.
As a parent of a child at the school, you are automatically a member of the PTFA, yet you could take this further. We already have a strong team of parents, teachers and friends of the school who are willing to offer support at events, help with fundraising, manage social media and anything else besides. However, we are always seeking more help and encourage parents to get involved in supporting the work of the school.
If you are interested in supporting the PTFA whether as a committee member or a volunteer - offering help when needed, then please complete the following Google Form registering your interest.
Click here to complete the form https://forms.gle/WjD37EvhpEjBxjHn9
If you feel that you have a skill or particular service which may be of benefit to the PTFA, then please get in touch via email PTFA@hall-orchard.leics.sch.uk